Thursday, 7 March 2013

New

For those of you following this blog, I am, hopefully , announcing a new line of inquiry. The incredible numbers associated with the wonderful book of Daniel have caused me to think deeper.

Let's face it, most (all?) of these revelations are given directly by angels or in divine dreams. So...

I have an idea that the rhythm of the original words themselves is also therefore a pattern. It's just a seed thought for now.

It is this book of Daniel that gives such great comfort to the saints of the ages, a prophetic light shining in a dark place.

Now, hopefully, we shall find new treasures.

.......................................

Is the temple pattern echoed in the rhythms.

I really don't know.
I am going to sleep on all this.

I shall dream quietly :)


No comments:

Post a Comment